"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : This might be useful for people migration from
MyFaces to the JSF RI:

  | The default content type for a page is "application/xhtml+xml" with the JSF
RI and Facelets, not "text/html" as with MyFaces. If you have existing content
that is not strict XHTML (and it seems quite complicated to get this with all
the JavaScript and stuff), or you have a browser that doesn't like this content
type at all (IE), you can switch back to "text/html" with this in your Facelet
page:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
  |   | <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
  |   |       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets";
  |   |       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html";
  |   |       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core";
  |   |       xmlns:s="http://jboss.com/products/seam/taglib";>
  |   |
  |   | <f:view contentType="text/html"/>
  |   | <head>
  |   |

  | The typical sign of this issue is that you get Firefox complaining about
invalid XHTML.

Thanks for this Christian.  Very useful.  I've been bitten by this, and it was
on my list of things to investigate.  Looks like some of the Richfaces stuff
(DnD in particular) causes Firefox to complain.  This would be worth bubbling
up to the wiki and even the documentation.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039617#4039617

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039617