Scheduling is a major focus of the next release of Seam.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel[/url]
  and specifically [url]http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-161.

I agree with the previous poster about Seam being very tough to get working if
you're not using SeamGen.  I simply caved, use the SeamGen structure, and it's
been fine.

While Seam has specific features to simplify integrating with certain
technologies (anything EJB3 for instance, captcha, JBPM, WebServices in next
release, etc.), I can't think of any limitations on what you could integrate
with.  You should be able to do anything with Seam you can do with Java.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4042916#4042916

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4042916