Further

Cache config:

  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.cache.TreeCache"
name="ice.import:service=TreeCache">
  |     <depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  |     <depends>jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
  |     <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS</depends> _
  |

  |     <!-- Configure the TransactionManager -->
  |     <attribute
name="TransactionManagerLookupClass">org.jboss.cache.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="NodeLockingScheme">OPTIMISTIC</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="IsolationLevel">REPEATABLE_READ</attribute>
  | <!--    <attribute name="IsolationLevel">NONE</attribute>-->
  |

  |     <attribute name="CacheMode">LOCAL</attribute>
  | <!--    <attribute name="CacheMode">REPL_SYNC</attribute>-->
  | <!--    <attribute name="ClusterName">Import-Cache-Cluster</attribute>-->
  |
  |     <!-- Configure Marshalling -->
  |     <attribute name="InitialStateRetrievalTimeout">5000</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="SyncReplTimeout">10000</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="LockAcquisitionTimeout">15000</attribute>
  |
  |     <attribute name="CacheLoaderConfiguration" replace="false">
  |
  |         <config>
  |                             <preload>/import</preload>
  |                             <shared>false</shared>
  |
  |                             <cacheloader>

<class>org.jboss.cache.loader.JDBCCacheLoader</class>
  |                                     <properties>

cache.jdbc.datasource=java:/DefaultDS
  |                                             cache.jdbc.table.drop=false
  |                                     </properties>
  |                                     <async>false</async>

<fetchPersistentState>true</fetchPersistentState>

<ignoreModifications>false</ignoreModifications>
  |                                     <purgeOnStartup>false</purgeOnStartup>
  |                             </cacheloader>
  |
  |          <cacheloader>
  |             <class>org.jboss.cache.loader.FileCacheLoader</class>
  |             <properties>location=/tmp</properties>
  |             <async>false</async>
  |             <fetchPersistentState>false</fetchPersistentState>
  |             <ignoreModifications>false</ignoreModifications>
  |             <purgeOnStartup>false</purgeOnStartup>
  |          </cacheloader>
  |

  |         </config>
  |             </attribute>
  |
  |   </mbean>

I have been experimenting with different configuration without success, latest
try is with optimistic node locking...

I have the extra file cacheloader to be able to view what is stored without
having to redeploy app (to see if it fetches the state when it loads).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043867#4043867

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043867