Hi,

I try to migrate my junit testcase from embedded RC8 to beta2. It looks that
XML configuration file have change a lot.

Using the EJB3StandaloneBootstrap classes I was able to define the jar to scan
and only the jar to scan. Consequently before each testcase, I started and
shutdown the embedded JBoss. That was very convenient solution (my
persitence.xml have the create-drop property) to make my testcase independent
each from the other.

EJB3StandaloneBootstrap still exist in beta2 but is not documented. Should I
use the Bootstrap class ? Is it possible to provide to the container the list
of jars and directory to scan either than scanning all the jar ?

With CR8, I have a jar that contains my config. It looks that with the
Bootstrap class, jar are not supported for the config. Config must be in a
directory ?

thx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047240#4047240