"kukeltje" wrote : I think he means JBoss IDE 2.0 Beta2

  | No the debug is not an error it is for executing timers and async jobs
  |
  | JBoss IDE 2.0 beta 2 includes an old GPD (3.0.9 afaik) so the answer Koen
gave is probable the most correct. Try the latest GPD

hi guys ,
Thank you for your posts, i have download jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0.beta1
(jbpm-gpd-3.0.13 ) , it works fine, error does not appears, but when i tried to
enter http://localhost:8080/jbpm there is nothing. i think there is no deployed
application , what i did incorrect ?

also i got this warning :

  | <task xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2" name="Send Item" blocking="false"
signalling="true" priority="normal">
  |          <controller config-type="field">
  |             <variable name="tracking number" access="read,write,required"/>
  |          </controller>
  |       </task>

but i don't think that this is problem. how i can find my deployed application
?
is this correct url : http://localhost:8080/jbpm

sorry for my simple questions,

Regards,