Using current CSV : after configuration the login redirection event listeners,
I get the "login-required feature" all right but GET parameters to the original
page are not propagated to the page after authentification.

anonymous wrote : [...] attempts to access a restricted view while not logged
in will be remembered, so that upon the user successfully logging in they will
be redirected to the originally requested view, with any page parameters that
existed in the original request.

For instance, on the seam-booking example : main page is protected again
unlogged access :
trying to access
http://localhost:8080/seam-booking/main.seam?testparam=test
will redirect to authentification page, but after a successful
authentification, the get parameter is not propagated :
http://localhost:8080/seam-booking/main.seam?cid=11

is that a bug of am I missing something ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072370#4072370

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4072370