Dear unauthenticators

Thanks to chakotey07 and everyone else for their posts.  Using smi-smith's code
I have gotten a hold of a LoginContext, but calling the logout method leads to
this error:

anonymous wrote : 18:53:28,234 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load
users/passwords/role files
  | java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults:
defaultUsers.properties found
  |         at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.Util.loadProperties(Util.java:315)
  |         at
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.loadUsers(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:186)

I've read elsewhere that this is indicative of a poorly configured security
domain, but I can't figure out what's missing.  I'm using the
LdapExtLoginModule and I'm able to login and change passwords.  Why is this
simple file-based login module even being used?  Do I just need some empty
properity files?

  - nollie

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4072765#4072765