I upgraded to CVS head and my application no longer deploys.

I am receiving an error due to a duplicate factory method.

I am using a custom script to generate a large number of manager components.
Out of these there are a few that new customization so I extend the base
component and override some methods.

I use the same component same and give the new one precedence.  This worked
fine in CR1, but CVS now throws an error due to duplicate factories.

I do not think that this error should be thrown if the original component is
not deployed as a Seam component due to another with a higher precedence.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089004#4089004

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089004