The stack trace is from the server so it would be the $JBOSS_HOME/conf/tomcat/auth.conf
login config file.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darrin Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] JBossSX exception

The "login config file" is what? The config file expected to be found by
the client? ($JBOSS_HOME/client/auth.conf) or the one for the server
($JBOSS_HOME/conf/tomcat/auth.conf)

I'm using jboss 2.2 with embedded tomcat.

Darrin

On 4/12/01, 1:13:49 PM, Scott M Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [JBoss-user] JBossSX exception: