Im using TreeCacheAOP.I am replicating a HashMap and objects stored in it(I 
actually do a putObject on the hashmap)
The key to the HashMap is a string,and the value is an object of my own class 
called UserSessionObject.
UserSessionObject has a field called userTimestamp of type Timestamp.

So after every 5 seconds this field is updated for some UserSessionObjects in 
the Map.

Initially the replication goes on fine, after around 5-7 minutes there is no 
replication that seems to happen.

We have configured it to be using the REPL_ASYNC mode.
There are no kind exceptions in the log.Is there anything we are missing?
Do I need to make my objects aspectizable?..there are right now 
Serializable...I think that TreeCacheAOP automatically makes internal objects 
aspectizable...

View the original post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931269#3931269

Reply to the post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3931269


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
JBoss-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-user

Reply via email to