Hey,
 I am trying to attain the same thing. I have a UserObject which serializable , 
and it has just one property called name. I did not  have a  
ws4ee-deployment.xml in the web-inf folder.

It yet serialized the UserObject.

I had methods which returned an array of the UserObject and a Map of the 
UserObject.

The generated wsdd did not find the serializers and deserializers for the Array 
OfUserObject nor for the map.

When I created a static client,  I could use methods which used UserObject as 
return and input types, even the Array of UserObjects worked. But Maps didn't 
work.

When I switched over to dynamic clients the UserObject , Array of UserObject 
nor maps would work.

Do I need to wrtie my own serializers/deserializers, if so could somone provide 
information on how they are to be done.

Do I need to add more informaiton in to the deployement descritors..

Have been struggling with this issue for a couple of days please help..

This is the wsdd that gets generated...


  | <deployment
  |  xmlns='http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/'
  |  xmlns:java='http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java'
  |  xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'
  |  xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
  |  xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'>
  | 
  | <service 
name='WebService_RPCEncoded.ear/WebService_RPCEncoded.war#TestWebService/WebServiceIntf'
 style='rpc' use='encoded' provider='Handler'>
  | 
  |   <parameter name='webserviceID' 
value='WebService_RPCEncoded.ear/WebService_RPCEncoded.war#TestWebService/WebServiceIntf'
 />
  |   <parameter name='handlerClass' 
value='org.jboss.webservice.server.InvokerProviderJSE' />
  | 
  |   <operation name='changeUser' qname='ns1:changeUser' returnQName='result' 
returnType='ns1:UserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' >
  |     <parameter name='UserObject_1' qname='UserObject_1' mode='IN' 
type='ns1:UserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' />
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='changeUsers' qname='ns1:changeUsers' 
returnQName='result' returnType='ns1:ArrayOfUserObject' 
xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' >
  |     <parameter name='arrayOfUserObject_1' qname='arrayOfUserObject_1' 
mode='IN' type='ns1:ArrayOfUserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' />
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='getCurrentDate' qname='ns1:getCurrentDate' 
returnQName='result' returnType='ns2:dateTime' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' 
xmlns:ns2='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' >
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='getNextDate' qname='ns1:getNextDate' 
returnQName='result' returnType='ns2:dateTime' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' 
xmlns:ns2='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' >
  |     <parameter name='Date_1' qname='Date_1' mode='IN' type='ns2:dateTime' 
xmlns:ns2='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' />
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='getUser' qname='ns1:getUser' returnQName='result' 
returnType='ns1:UserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' >
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='getUserMap' qname='ns1:getUserMap' returnQName='result' 
returnType='ns3:map' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' 
xmlns:ns3='http://java.sun.com/jax-rpc-ri/internal' >
  |     <parameter name='Integer_1' qname='Integer_1' mode='IN' type='ns4:int' 
xmlns:ns4='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' />
  |   </operation>
  |   <operation name='getUsers' qname='ns1:getUsers' returnQName='result' 
returnType='ns1:ArrayOfUserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com' >
  |     <parameter name='Integer_1' qname='Integer_1' mode='IN' type='ns4:int' 
xmlns:ns4='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' />
  |   </operation>
  | 
  |   <!-- Class not found, ignore type mapping
  |   <typeMapping
  |     qname='ns1:ArrayOfUserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com'
  |     type='java:com.docfinity.webservice.ArrayOfUserObject'
  |     serializer='null'
  |     deserializer='null'
  |     encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>
  |   </typeMapping>
  |   -->
  | 
  |   <typeMapping
  |     qname='ns1:UserObject' xmlns:ns1='http://docfinity.com'
  |     type='java:com.docfinity.webservice.UserObject'
  |     
serializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanSerializerFactory'
  |     
deserializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanDeserializerFactory'
  |     encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>
  |   <typeDesc>
  |     <elementDesc fieldName='name' xmlName='name'/>
  |     <elementOrder>
  |       <element name='name'/>
  |     </elementOrder>
  |   </typeDesc>
  |   </typeMapping>
  | 
  |   <!-- Class not found, ignore type mapping
  |   <typeMapping
  |     qname='ns3:map' xmlns:ns3='http://java.sun.com/jax-rpc-ri/internal'
  |     type='java:java.util.map'
  |     serializer='null'
  |     deserializer='null'
  |     encodingStyle='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'>
  |   </typeMapping>
  |   -->
  | 
  | 
  | </service>
  | </deployment>



View the original post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3931372#3931372

Reply to the post : 
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3931372


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
JBoss-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-user

Reply via email to