Hey again,

'@In(create=true) @Valid Role role' is irrelevant for this,
I have another page named 'roleAdd.xhtml' which its data is submitted to this
entity, I hope it is valid...

I did post the code for that class... see above, it is the class with the
@entity / @name("role"); annotations.

regarding the stateless context of 'roleManager', it must be stateful in order
to keep the state of the 'DataModelSelection' entity?

I do not need the entity to be accessible for the whole session, just for the

Thanks a lot :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3954820#3954820

Reply to the post :