Hello Kurt,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't want to send each request to the same node every time.
My requirement is like this:
Suppose first request from UserA is handled by NodeA, i want NodeA to handle
all subsequent request from UserA. Similarly if NodeB handles first request
from UserB, NodeB should handle all subsequent request from UserB.

This is the constraint in our application. We are developing a application to
create a meeting request in Microsoft Outlook directly using MAPI calls. For
this all request from one user should be handled by one Node because of some
profile creation problem.

To achieve this, i need to write my own LoadBalancePolicy class.
I want to know how to do this. Is it enough if i replace LoadBalancePolicy
attribute in cluster-service.xml with my custom LoadBalancePolicy class or
something else i need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Vishnu

View the original post :