Hi folks,

I'm working on a web site which needs to integrate web pages generated using
different technology, such as PHP and Ruby On Rails. The backbone of the web
site is going to based on the Portal, due mainly to the content management
system but also because most existing work is in Java.

Our problem is the synchronisation between the portal, using JBOSS and the
other web applications (using a variety of technology). How accessible to these
web applications is the user information? Do portals include any methods to
assist single-signon?

I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give me?

O.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956633#3956633

Reply to the post :