Greetings.

I think this is one of those simple questions that I just don't know where to look for
the answer for.  I have checked the Forums and the Apache
documentation.   I have come up with the "CGI-General" way of doing this, but not what
I am looking for.
Please help if you can.

I am trying to configure Apache/Mod_backhand to proxy and loadbalance only (all) SSL
requests to a Jboss/Jetty Server Cluster.  But I am having
trouble figureing out all of the settings to use, specifically the ones to send the
calls to the backend.

IP           Box
192.168.1.54   Apache
192.168.4.11   JBoss/Jetty #1