I was happily using jboss3.0.0RC1_tomcat-4.0.3.  However, I stumbled across
a problem with hot re-deploy in which it seemed that after i hot re-deployed
by .ear i got a classcastexception on the server when trying to lookup a
bean that had worked before.  It was almost as if the jndi mapping for one
bean somehow got configured with another and when I cast the
portableremoteobject.narrow the exception occured.

I thought maybe this might have been addressed with the latest version of
jboss, so i downloaded jboss3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3.  Now my problem is worse.  I
put my changed oracle-service.xml in server/default/conf (as i had done
before), but now i get that my jdbc resource is not bound (even though this
worked before!).  what has changed from rc1 that would cause this?

Eric Kaplan
Armanta, Inc.
55 Madison Ave.
Morristown, NJ  07960