I don't think that's a bug. The tuned-updates and the store are separate
issues. Tuned updates sends a sql update query altering only the fields
whose state has been altered. Modified Beans need to be stored right
_before_ a findXXX is executed to guarantee consistent results.

-danch

Ionel Gardais wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whatever the tuned-updates tag is set to (true or false), my bean are
> always stored (ejbStore) right after a findByXXX method has been called.
>
> Is it a bug ?
>
> thanks,
> ionel

Disclaimer:
All statements are my own, personal opinions and have nothing to do
with the opinions of employer, wife, or cat. They may not have anything
to do with objective reality, as a matter of fact. Your Milage May Vary,
Excludes Delivery Charges, etc.