Creek banjul,
Nederlands.

      CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me
personally.I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you. I
could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. Please
accept my apology. The purpose of my introduction is that I am CREEK BANJUL, the first
son of  NKONO BANJUL ,the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently
murdered in the land dispute in my country.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new
Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few black farmers,
and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some
lunatics in the society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land
reform Act for which my father was one of the victims. . It is against this background
that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently staying in
the Netherlands where we are seeking political asylum.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of
US8.5 million (Eight million, Five Hundred thousand United States dollars), in one of
the private security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money
was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from security company.
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and
establishment of new farms in Swaziland.
Now the family have decided to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign
account. since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any
bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial
zone of Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything
we have got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am
faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of
going through the same experience in future, both countries have similar political
history. As a businessman, I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust my future
and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk
free.
If you accept to assist me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an
arrangements with the security company to clear the consignment(funds) from their
affiliate office here in the Netherlands as I have already given directives for the
consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa. But before then all
modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the consignment
and more importantly this money I intend to use for investment.
I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the
money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership
with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever
the option you want, feel free to notify me.
I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the
process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give
you 20% of the money while the remaining 75% will be for my investment in your
country. Contact me with the above telephone number and E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy
required in this transaction.
Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Creek Banjul.