Hi,

    I am trying to get basic auth to work.  I am at the point where got my
Java cleint passing the Authorization: Basic details and JBoss throwing back
an error:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: javax.ejb.EJBException: checkSecurityAssociation;
CausedByException is:
        Authentication exception, principal=null faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        stackTrace: javax.ejb.EJBException: checkSecurityAssociation;
CausedByException is:
        Authentication exception, principal=null

I have my deployment descriptor generated by XDoclet and use a custom jaas
module which I am trying to use both for Web Services and EJB.
I changed the jboss-net.sar\jboss-net.war\WEB-INF\jboss-web.xml and the
jboss-net.sar\axis-config.xml to use my module. (What is the role of each
one?)

The deployment file is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- -->
<!-- This JBoss.Net Web Service Descriptor has been generated by
Doclet  -->
<!-- and brought to you by F. M. Brier, C. G. Jung and J.
ton       -->
<!-- -->

<deployment
    name="Test"
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    targetNamespace="http://net.jboss.org/Test";
    xmlns:test="http://net.jboss.org/Test";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

<!-- The following are declarations of service endpoints targetted to
     session beans -->

  <service name="Test" provider="Handler">
    <parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider"/>
    <parameter name="beanJndiName"
value="EJB/Session/TestEJB/Session/Local/Test"/>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="hello "/>
    <requestFlow name="TestRequest">
      <handler
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionRequestHandler"/>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow name="TestResponse">
      <handler
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.SerialisationResponseHandler"/>
      <handler
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionResponseHandler"/>
    </responseFlow>
  </service>

<!-- The following are typemappings for entity beans for implementing
     the implicit web-service value-object pattern -->

<!-- The following are typemappings for bean-type value-objects -->

</deployment>

Thank you!!!

Simone