From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 June 2003 14:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] JBoss XA transaction with WebSphere MQ

WebLogic is one of my options as well.

Does it mean that you managed to have a MQ JMS provider working within WebLogic (including having Message Driven Bean deployed listening to MQ queues/topics) with XA/JTS support?

If yes, I am interested to know which version of WebLogic you are using and any kind of information you can share on setting this up in WebLogic (I do not have too much experience with WebLogic, but I was going to try that, at some point).

Thomas