Thanks for th reply. There was a typo in the pacakage name I used in my
MBean tag. I did get it to work with a sar in deploy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott M Stark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] No Class Loaders deploying simple MBean

A jar in server/x/lib, or a sar in deploy are the standard mechanisms for
deploying the classes. You must not be encoding the classes with the correct

fully qualified class names? What version of JBoss is this as well? Quite a
while back services without a package (the default package) where not seen,
but
this has been fixed for a while/

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx