Hello all.
I am having a problem here.
I have java desktop app that looks up a SessionBean every 30 seconds or so, to get info from an EntityBean, and I would like to know how many of this clients are currently active (ie how many SessionBeans are been called) , is there a way to so this, actually I have JBoss powering a Cybercafe management app, and I have the desktop apps query jboss every 30 seconds when a user logs in to find out current  status info on user.
So how do I know how many clients are currently query JBoss???
Please use my questions if they sound trivial but I am new to JBOSS and any help will be appreciated.

Edward

Do you Yahoo!?