On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:52:55 +0300, Alexey Loubyansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Stefan,

it should not happen. First, a table is created. Then, foreign key
constraints are generated only if the related table exists.

What JBoss version you are using?

Hi Alex,

Im using the jboss-3.2.0_tomcat-4.1.24 Bundle. Do you know how jboss processes the creation process? I thing it parses the cmp-Entries of the Entity Bean, and next looks up in the relations section for any cmr-fields belonging to the entity and assembles that the create statement.

From what I have seen I guess that jboss tries than to establish the fk-
constraints belonging to this table, even when the other Beans (i.e. Tables) have not bean created yet.
Meanwhile I have rearanged the order in the ejb-jar to fullfill some dependencies in this thought creation order. However I haven't come to recreate the db-user yet, I will try this over the weekend and will post the result log entry in case there are still problems.

Cheers,

Stefan