Let me understand - are you customizing jde-compile-option-* and
jde-gen-cflow-* at the project level?  If not, then this is the intended
behavior that was implemented recently - beta6 I think - where
non-customized values are excluded from the project file.  If you are
customizing them, and they're still not being saved, then maybe we have
another bug.  Maybe you should submit a problem report at this point.

/Nick