At 09:32 PM 4/22/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>: This is very helpful. Is this true of both Linux and Windows or are you
>: able to test only Linux?
>
>Linux only - I would've tested Solaris too but my company moved to a new
>office over the weekend and the network isn't back up yet.

I realized that I commented out the setPriority line with a lisp ;; comment
prefix so that I effectively did not comment it out. Sorry. The next
release will have the setPriority really commented out.

I just uploaded to the JDE CVS repository a new version of jde-dbo.el that
fixes some problems with watchpoints. Specifically, it now updates the
locals buffer and the stack menu when the debuggee process stops at a
watchpoint.

I am working on changes in jde-bug.el that will cause the watchpoint to
default to the field at point in the source buffer. Also I have decided to
make suspend all the default suspension policy as I think most people will
want the program to stop when a field is accessed or modified.

- Paul