Well, I tried deleting all java source code buffers except the one I am
trying to get completion working in.  When I start up, the *jde-log* has the
following:

jde-load-project-file: Loading h:/cvsdev/user/jrancier/Servlet/prj.el
jde-set-variables: Loading jde-global-classpath from project
h:/cvsdev/user/jrancier/Servlet/prj.el

Which seems correct, but the *bsh* has:

cd H:\usr\pkg\emacs-20.7\bin/
javaw -classpath
c:/jdk1.3/lib/dt.jar;c:/jdk1.3/lib/tools.jar;u:/home/jrancier/usr/pkg/emacs-
20.7/site-lisp/jde-2.2.8beta4/java/bsh-commands;u:/home/jrancier/usr/pkg/ema
cs-20.7/site-lisp/jde-2.2.8beta4/java/lib/jde.jar;u:/home/jrancier/usr/pkg/e
macs-20.7/site-lisp/jde-2.2.8beta4/java/lib/bsh.jar bsh.Interpreter

BeanShell 1.1a16 - by Pat Niemeyer ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
bsh %

Which doesn't reflect the same classpath.  So I guess it's a matter of order
of reading the prj.el file and updating the jde-global-classpath, versus
auto-starting the bean shell.

Jeff