Paul Kinnucan a écrit :

> However, I will add a customization variable to let people who care deeply about
>this issue to

I am not sure there is a need for one more customization variable as we
can always modify syntax in jde-mode-hook. If you think there are some
reasons to not change the default, it would be enough to simply add an
item in the doc about that.

I don't want to waste your time. I asked about that because I didn't
understood the comment in jde.el and I realize that I am not the only
one. But it is not a very important topic.

Thanks for your answers.

--
Pascal Quesseveur, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABAK Systèmes, ZI Le Rachat - BP 5 - 35890 LAILLE