Hi Paul,

I've noticed that the import wizard fails if the text "import" appears
(e.g. in javadoc comments or strings) above the current point -- the
import statements are inserted just below that word occurrence rather
than at the top of the file. I suspect it's a simple fix, either
locating the imports starting from the top of the buffer, or tightening
up the search expression to require the search match to be at the start
of the line.

I'm currently using JDE 2.2.8 and XEmacs 21.4. Another problem I've
noticed (appears to be XEmacs specific) is that it's only possible to
jump to the first compilation error (per invocation of jde-compile) -
attempting to jump to subsequent errors results in the minibuffer asking:
Find this error in (default 78): <path of current buffer here>
(78 is the line number of the first error)

Cheers,
        Len.