Paul, I have done all the works, except the jde-jdk. My question is
what things should I input into it? I read helps and realize that this
jde-jdk must be one of the items of jde-jdk-registry. each registry
item contains a version and a path, could you tell me what I should
input these?
My jdk is Sun j2se 1.3.0_02, the JAVA_HOME is c:\jdk\bin. so, in
"version", is "1.3.0_02" or "Sun Java VM 1.2.0_02"? and in path, is
"c:/jdk/bin/javaw.exe" or "$JAVA_HOME/bin/javaw.exe", or without
javaw.exe? after setup these registries, what I should input in the
jde-jdk? the version string?

--
Best Regards,
    Yin Ming