Hi,

have you tried M-j ?

C-h k yields:

M-j runs the command c-indent-new-comment-line
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `cc-cmds'.
(c-indent-new-comment-line &optional SOFT)

Break line at point and indent, continuing comment if within one.
If inside a comment and `comment-multi-line' is non-nil, the
indentation and line prefix are preserved (see the
`c-comment-prefix-regexp' and `c-block-comment-prefix' variables for
details).  If inside a single line comment and `comment-multi-line' is
nil, a new comment of the same type is started on the next line and
indented as appropriate for comments.

If a fill prefix is specified, it overrides all the above.

Regards,
Matthias

Registered Linux User #229038               http://counter.li.org