I've been using JDE for a while, and while I'm generally happy with it,
there is some basic functionality that it seems to be missing:

*  Minibuffer completion on class names for jde-open-class-source.

* "Find usages" functionality: list all callers/users for a given
   method, field or class.  No, I don't want to use grep, I want
   something 100% reliable.

*  Functionality to list all classes/interfaces which implement/extend a
   given class/interface.

JDE is great, but these features are pretty standard on most Java IDEs
and they are quite useful.  Are they there and I've missed them, or will
they be provided in a future release?

Thanks,

Raul Acevedo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]