>>> Raul Acevedo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> seems to think that:
>Eric M. Ludlam wrote:
>
> > >If I select Senator -> Analyze -> Speedbar Class Browser, I get an
> > >error: "Symbol's function definition is void:
> > >semanticdb-find-nonterminal-by-token".  Any ideas what this is about?
> >
> >   You need have semanticdb enabled for that class browser to work.
> >   This commonly is enabled when you have
> >   `semantic-turn-useful-things-on' set when you installed semantic.
>
>I have (setq semantic-load-turn-everything-on t) enabled, presumably
>that's what I need.  Is this correct?
>
> >   The program you found is supposed to show your classes, and the
> >   inheritance between them.  It only works after semanticdb has
> >   "seen" all the files you are interested in so it can correlate the
> >   tags.  My copy in CVS seems to have developed a speedbar refresh
> >   problem.  I'll have to investigate more.
>
>How do I get semanticdb to do this?

If semanticdb is enabled (Use `global-semanticdb-minor-mode' to toggle
it on and off)  All you have to do then is visit those files you care
about in an Emacs buffer.  Semanticdb takes care of the rest.

> >   A future version of semantic will have a bridge API enabling the
> >   possibility of semantic programs querying .class files via whatever
> >   mechanism some JDE hacker may choose to use.
>
>Well, I have no idea what that means, but it sounds cool.   :)
  [ ... ]

That was a reminder to those developing cool new JDEE features that
I'm thinking about them, and want to make their lives easier.

Eric

--
          Eric Ludlam:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Home: http://www.ludlam.net            Siege: www.siege-engine.com