> JDEbug->processes->detach process: doesn't seem to work and the familiar
message
> appears ("Symbol's value as variable is void: old-assoc")

> JDEbug->Exit Debugger doesn't seem to work ("Symbol's value as variable is
void: old-
> assoc"), although killing the *JDEbug* buffer does seem to stop it

These are problems with the XEmacs binary kit - basically the bytecodes are
messed up. I have not seen this problem recently, but I'm suspicious that
this is because I built the kit myself. I'm really not sure how to address
this, JDE's heavy use of macros and packages that use macros (e.g. semantic)
make it susceptible to this IMO.

It would also be interesting to me if you have similar problems with my own
built kit - maybe I could send it to you for you to try?

andy

  • JDEbug Mark Dopheide
    • Andy Piper