Title: Compile window watching

Hi,

Anyone have a hook or an idea for how to craft a hook to ensure that the compile buffer follow the scrolling text? Right now, I have to switch to the buffer and put the cursor at the end to get the buffer to track all new text appended to the buffer.

Also, any ideas on doing a new frame ala the JDEbug frame for compilation, so that it doesn't kill your custom frame splits you work so hard for (i.e. a buffer that will always be visible in another frame so it doesn't break my current frame's setup..)

Thanks,
James