  Paul> Hi Nick,

  Paul> I am posting my response to your idea of JUCI-based plugins
  Paul>  to the JDEE list because I am interested in getting other
  Paul>  people's
  Paul> input on this idea.

This sounds like a thoroughly good idea to me. I've contributed lisp
to JDE in the past, which is very easy to do, but I've never added
Java, because I never got the build working on a unix box.

I was looking at jrefactory the other day, and thought that would be
nice to integrate in, but it needs some Java code in the way. And then
the whole thing needs to be made available to JDE, so that it can be
run from bsh.

A simple plugin architecture would make this all easier.

So, yeah, sounds sensible to me.

Phil