"Schmitt, Christian (ext.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Sorry. This is a known drawback of the parsing scheme that JDE uses.
For casting to work you need the space.

Javier

--
Javier S. Lopez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            Forum Systems, Inc.

The information contained in this electronic mail and any attached document
is the confidential and proprietary business information of Forum Systems,
Inc. It is intended solely for the addressed recipient listed above. It may
not be distributed in any manner without the express written consent of
Forum Systems, Inc.