I'm not an elisp expert, but that looks pretty weird to me. First of
all, where does "c:/ant/bin/ant.bat" come from? It's not in your
environment anywhere according to the error report, and it's not
anywhere in the JDE 2.3.2 code as far as I can tell. Also, I don't see
why the actual error (not being able to find
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\cmd.exe;c:\\wget") should happen - there's no
reason to tuck C:\\wget onto the the string for launching the shell. Are
there any strange settings in your init.el or prj.el files?

I guess it's remotely possible that the compilation into .elc files has
failed somehow. If Javier or somebody doesn't have a better idea, maybe
you could try deleting them and trying again?

/ Petter