Jeba Bhaskaran writes:
 > Field and Method completion seems to slow. There seems
 > to be at least 2 to 3 second delay in showing the
 > dialog box for possible completions.

The response time is a function of two factors: using Java
reflection to gather information about a  class to be completed
and the need to transmit this back to Emacs via standard I/O.

We cache the results of this process the first time any field
or method of a class is compled so that further completions
on that class should be very fast. I don't know how else to
speed up the process.

- Paul