Hello,

another mail from me... (yes, I currently have time for using JDE).

When I use jde-import-find-and-import (C-c C-v C-z) and more than one class
matches the name at point, JDE gives me the choice of choosing which class I
want. Good behaviour, so far.

Up to now, this happened in an extra window.

Now (since I have upgraded both XEmacs (to 21.4.14) and JDE (to 2.3.3) at the
same time, I don't know which is responsible for it), it happens in a dialog
window (I have attached a small screenshot).

I think this window has two disadvantages:

1. Bug: If many classes match, not all get displayed. If you look carefully,
you will see that the last line isn't displayed completely. In this example,
it should display a class named civquest.Field.

2. I can't navigate/choose the class using the keyboard in that dialog-window.

Wolfgang