Paul Landes wrote:
Is there something that will remove JavaDoc code?  I've
looked but could only find `jde-javadoc-delete-documentation',
which doesn't seem to do what I need.

For instance, I want:

  /**
   * Return name.
   */
  public String getName() {
    // perhaps comments here
    return name;
  }

to become:

  public String getName() {
    // perhaps comments here
    return name;
  }

Hi,

Here is a command that should do what you want.
It works like other jde-javadoc-*-at-line command.
By defaut it requires you to confirm to delete, unless you type
C-u M-x jde-javadoc-remdoc-at-line.

(defun jde-javadoc-remdoc-at-line (&optional noconfirm)
  "Remove javadoc comment block of declaration at current line.
Require confirmation if optional NOCONFIRM is non-nil.
Return non-nil if done.
This uses `jde-javadoc-nonterminal-at-line' to find declarations."
  (interactive "P")
  (or (eq major-mode 'jde-mode)
      (error "Major mode must be 'jde-mode'"))
  (let ((found (jde-javadoc-nonterminal-at-line t)))
    (if (not found)
        (error "No token found at point")
      (jde-javadoc-delete-documentation found current-prefix-arg))))

I will submit a patch to propose to include it in jde-javadoc.el.

Enjoy!
David