Berndl, Klaus writes:
 > Paul Kinnucan wrote:
 > > Berndl, Klaus writes:
 > >  > Suraj Acharya wrote:
 > >  > > Hi Paul,
 > >  > >
 > >  > > I replied too hastily earlier. On starting up a new emacs
 > >  process, > > switching buffers
 > >  > > as you describe results in loading the correct prj.el file.
 > >  >
 > >  > Ok, here comes my 100%-reproducable test that the hooks of
 > >  > jde-entering-java-buffer-hook are not called when switching from a
 > >  > non-jde-buffer to a jde-buffer:
 > >
 > > Your test has some problems (see below). When they are fixed,
 > > jde-entering-java-buffer-hook passes your test.
 >
 > No, the results are the same even after adding your suggestions
 > to my test-setup.

Well, if that is the case, there is a bug in the JDEE code that occurs
on your system and not mine. That in turn means that project switching
does not work correctly on your system, i.e., if you switch buffers
belonging to different projects, the JDEE does not reload the project
files. If this is the case, i.e., the jDEE does not reload a project's
file whatever the path by which you reached it, even via non=Java
buffers, I'd appreciate you're sending me a complete JDEE problem
report so that I can try to reproduce the problem on my system. So far
I've not been able to with the info that you've provided me.

Paul