Allen Hsu writes:
 > When I did C-c C-v C-v, javac seems to think the source filename as a
 > flag. Is there a setting to correct this?

Allen,

Please submit a full bug report (see the JDEE web site and the Submit
Problem Report item on the JDEE's help menu) when asking for tech
support. The problem could be caused by an incorrect setting of a JDEE
customization variable. The problem report includes the settings
of all variables so we don't have to waste time querying you about
how you've set the variables.

Paul