On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 16:31 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Looks like there's no easy way to disable these, short of either
> > completely disabling the semantic incremental parser or of redefining
> > working-temp-message to be a no-op.  Is there a major disadvantage to
> > doing either of those?
>
> I would expect that.  The key now is to find out what editing situation causes
> it to throw the error, and to get a stack trace from it next time it occurs.
> If there is a way to narrow it down, that would be useful.

I've rarely seen the error messages, so I'm fine with those happening
rarely.  But the other messages aren't error messages;
semantic-edits-incremental-parser-1 calls working-temp-message for a lot
of "informative" messages.  There should be a flag that tells it not to
display those, unless you're debugging semantic or happen to care.

Raul