Looking at the JDEE source, it looks like it just doesn't know about
symbols in interfaces at all.  In particular, jde-open-jump-to-class
only knows to look in the parent class, but it doesn't consider any
implemented interfaces, either in the current class or in any parent
class.  Is this a known limitation?

Raul