Lenz, Georg writes:
 > Hei
 >
 > under NTEmacs (with cygwin) I experiencing various problems with
 > jde-gen-javadoc settings:
 >
 > ;; Does not work on windows (works under Linux?!)
 > jde-javadoc-gen-doc-title "Some API"
 > jde-javadoc-gen-window-title "Some API"
 > jde-javadoc-gen-overview "some url"

This was caused by inadvertent double quoting, first by the JDEE and
then by Emacs, of string arguments passed by Emacs to the javadoc
process. I have fixed this in the latest version of the source
for jde-javadoc-gen.el, which you can download from the JDEE's
source repository.

 > ;; Does not work at all ! e.g.  increasing the memory with -J-
 > jde-javadoc-gen-args (quote ( "-J-Xmx180m"))

In what sense does this not work? I tried this option exactly as
you specifed and it works fine on NTEmacs, i.e., the option
appears on the command line as -J-Xmx180m and javadoc does not
complain.

Paul