Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. Jde indeed knows the context.  There is
some problem when the file is loaded. I will mail you the details
later. This maybe the reason for the hook problem.

At some point jde displayed: [Class-name{}.Method-name()] this is
actually what I would like to see (the full context).  Is it possible
to tell jde to display it this way?

Regards,

--
- Yigal