Hi,

  Stickyfunc mode puts the first line of the method/class that is on
the top line of the window into the header line.  That way you can
always see what function you are working on.  It's something I always
thought would be useful.

  The overline is simply a decoration to help divide different types
of tags from eachother in the buffer.  I copied the idea from some
Java editor I saw a coworker using.  It is a part of
semantic-decoration-mode.  You can concoct your own decorations with
`define-semantic-decoration-style'.

  I have seen several times that people look at these things and go
"Eeww!  What's all this?"  and after a little bit change their minds
and think they are useful.

  You can turn all the "code-helpers" off and suffer no ill effect.  I
turn most things on in the default so you get exposed to them, and can
later choose which tools you like and turn off the others.

Eric

--
          Eric Ludlam:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Home: http://www.ludlam.net            Siege: www.siege-engine.com