I am totally a newer to jde
 and now I have a problem of compile java files
 I have set the correct jdk version, path and the program use to compile
 java files(javac of jdk5.0)
  but now I still cannot compile java files
  when I select jde->compile or use C-c C-v C-c
  jde will produce an empty buffer named Compilation
  but I wait and wait even for a long time
  nothing happen after the compilation buffer apperas
  and give a message
  apply: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *compilation*>
  in the *Message* buffer
  now if I compile the file in mlterm or other shell terminate
  then select JDE->run, I can run the application
  But I just can not compile the source file
  gnu emacs22 cvs version ,jde 2.3.5

Best regards
Litchi from China~~~

--
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
IBM ThinkPad T23 hiweed0.6