I'm using jde 2.3.5.

There's a bug setting a jde-* variable through customize, then subsequently
saving the project file. This seems to clobber all of the jde-ant-* args in
my project file.  This only happens if you have not yet invoked build.
(Otherwise the jde-ant variables will be written to the project file just
fine).

Here's why:

Evaluating jde-symbol-list BEFORE an ant build is invoked will not show any
of the jde-ant variables.  Afterwards, it will.  Unfortunately, this is used
to determine which varaibles to write to the project file, so if you've yet
to invoke a build command, jde-symbol-list doesn't know that they are jde
variables.

Adding (require 'jde-ant) to the end of my jde.el file makes this go away,
but I don't think this is the correct solution.  It would probably be better
to relax jde-symbol-p in determining just what a jde variable is (easy) OR
retain a list of the variables set in a project file (more difficult).

-Jim

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.