Hi,

We are final year Electronics & Communication Engg,
India. students and have been actively developing JAVA
applications for past two years. We are already Sun
Certified Programmers and are currently appearing for
Developer Certification. We have been following the
development of P2P movement and recognize the
importance such p2p apps will play. We have already
developed  a decentralized p2p file sharing system
based on truepeer model and have won First prize in
IEEE, National Level Technical Fest, organised by
student branch of our college.

We are very much interested in helping you to develop
Jabber(Yahoo-Transport) and other we can actively
contribute to.
Looking forward to a positive reply.

yours truly,
Mrityunjay Kant